Fort Collins Peach Festival – August 25, 2012
If you are looking for some family fun this Saturday, August 25, come join Flexx and the Rotary Club of Fort Collins at Hughes Stadium in Fort Collins, Colorado for the 2012 Fort Collins Peach Festival!
The day is full of fun activities:
Rain or Shine
Healthy Kids Run
10 am – 4 pm
10:15 am – 3:45 pm
Festival Activities include:
- Peach Cobbler and Pies – made with Palisade peaches
- Peach Beer Contest
- Frozen Peach Margaritas from Coyote Gold! (regular ones too!)
- Fresh Peaches from Palisade
- Snow Cones from Kona Ice (including Peach ones!)
- Face Painting from Best Face Painter
- Inflatable attractions: bouncy castles, climbing wall, sticky wall, slide, human bungee
- Many local business booths with fun activities
- Pie Eating Contest
- Live Music and Entertainment
Flexx is proud to be a part of the peachy festivities this year!
Admission is FREE
**Sorry, there no dogs allowed at Hughes Stadium.
Hope to see you all there!