Sometimes it is easy to get caught up in the chaos of planning a special event, you let the guests slip your mind. Refer to easy tips to keep them happy and provide a night they will never forget.
– Make sure you keep it cool – No one likes sweating when they are eating dinner.
– Stop the screaming – Make sure your party rockin’ doesn’t get too loud. Keep the music at a tolerable volume so your guests can still have great conversations.
– Don’t over crowd the tables – Centerpieces are important, but make sure there is still enough room to eat and allow your guests to see each other.
– You create the mood – Set the mood you want your guests to feel — cozy, rock party, professional, fun, funky. Don’t be afraid to use candles and tone down harsh lighting. Your lighting, decor, and music all contribute to the overall feel.
– Keep it low-pressure – don’t overwhelm your guests with party games. Get people to interact with a photo booth, a place to write special notes to the guest of honor, live art, or “street performers.” Remember, they are there to celebrate the couple, organization, or honoree.
– Don’t forget your thank you notes – it is important to thank your guests for their attendance and/or gifts.
– Centerpiece – http://www.prestonbailey.com/slideshow/preston-baileys-table-settings-centerpieces/
– Photo booth – http://blog.briankelm.net/tag/wedding-photo-booth/
– Thank you notes – http://blogs.dexknows.com/weddings/2011/03/wedding-thankyou-note-etiquette/