Woah! Where did April go??? We’ve been very busy bees this “off-season” at FLEXX so we thought we would fill you in on some of our spring shenanigans!
- Our awesome crew installed two brand spankin’ new 66’x66’x13′ (AKA: enormous) tents up in Frisco, CO. At an altitude of 10,594, needless to say we have one tough crew!
- We have three new team members! Eric, Brooke, and Makayla joined the FLEXX family in March and April.
- Our showroom got a facelift! Swing by our office anytime to check out the wedding and event trends for spring and summer 2013. We also updated the gallery in the showroom with picture-perfect FLEXX moments from the last ten years.
- Yes, you just read that right! We are celebrating our TENTH birthday this year! We partied like it was 2003 with a carnival themed open house in April. Take a peak at the photos from The Traveling Photo Booth here.
- We experienced three seasons in three days while setting up for Colorado Youth Outdoors at Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch in Loveland, CO. Check out the unbelievable side-by-side photos here.
And this is just the beginning! We are stocking up the pantry with lots of coffee for our busiest season yet! This spring and summer, keep your eyes peeled for:
- FLEXX trucks all around Fort Collins and Northern Colorado. Local events, festivals, weddings, fundraisers, and backyard events. You name it…FLEXX will be there this summer! Be sure to “like” us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on all FLEXX Productions events. Occasionally, we even post free tickets to local events we are sponsoring!
- More photos from the spring open house!
- Q & A’s with the new FLEXX team members. We will also be updating the About Us tab on our website with new staff photos from Verge Photography .
- New inventory! We are constantly adding to our already extensive event rental inventory.
- Updates to the website, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- An exciting new promotion where we get to send someone to LAS VEGAS!
Plus so much more! It may be a crazy life that we live, but time sure flies when you do what you love!