Clearspan Structure Tents
– 20x Profile: 20×20 and larger.
– 30x Profile: 30×30, 30×40, 30×50, 30×60, 30×70, 30×80, 30×90, and larger.
– 40x Profile: 40×40, 40×50, 40×60, 40×70, 40×80, 40×90, 40×100, and larger.
– 66x Profile: 66×66, 66×82, 66×98, 66×114, 66×132, and larger.
– 82x Profile: 82×82, 82×98, 82×114, 82×132, and larger.
– 98x Profile: 98×98, 98×114, 98×132, and larger.
– 114x Profile: 114×114, 114×132, and larger.
– 132x Profile: 132×132, and larger.
– Solid walls, window walls, clear walls, fabric doors, and glass doors can be added to these tents. An “apse end” (clear top half-octagon shaped covering) can also be added to the 40x profile.
– These tents can be staked into the ground or weighted.
The clearspan structure tent is the right tent for any year-round event. Both creative and functional, these tents can be used to produce the ultimate covered space for receptions, catering, VIP lounges, sporting events, exhibitions, and even temporary warehouses for long term storage.These durable aluminum frame structures have a house or European look to them that can be both grand and romantic. Engineered to withstand extreme inclement weather, the structure will suit any event needs and requirements. If you are looking for a heated winter tent, this is a great go-to option. This weather-conscious tent has a clear, open structure with no center poles to obstruct your event needs underneath.
Tent Details and Layouts